polkadotfrog are pleased to be recruiting for our client a Waste Management company as they expand their team further. The purpose of the role is to ensure the daily operation function runs efficiently.
Normal office hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Mon-Fri and Saturdays by rota.
- Assist Shipping with the daily control of containers in and out of the sites
- Arrange and book transport required for third party haulage
- Ensure compliance is met
- Control of induction and permits
- Discuss any issues with customers
- Control and acceptance of goods received in
- Company First Aider
- Key holder and on call out list
- Answering and dealing with phone calls from Customers and Suppliers in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure Health & Safety Policies are strictly adhered to
Why should you apply?
A great opportunity to join a successful company while learning and progressing. We are looking for an individual who wishes to further their career in the industry and our client will in turn accommodate appropriate training and development. Our client plans to continue its growth strategy thereby offering potential career development opportunities in the future.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm and focussed at all times
- Independent day to day problem solving
- Good computer systems knowledge
- Flexibly with working hours
- Experience in planning and customer/supplier liaison is desirable