We have an exciting opportunity for a UK Immigration Advisor to join a highly reputable organisation based in Suffolk. Our client works predominantly within the entertainment industry, mostly with musicians and tour managers but also in fashion, TV, Film, and theatre. The company helps to issue visas and immigration documents to travellers across the world. Key duties will include:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for preparing UK Visa applications for clients working in the entertainment industry and beyond
- The candidate must be OISC qualified and willing to work remotely ideally with occasional office visits, but this is not essential if the candidate is not local
- You will be responsible for managing the whole process from initial enquiry to the very end, including all client contact
- Applicants must have a full working knowledge and understanding of UK immigration rules and procedures
- You may be required to manage a small team should the department expand further in the future
why you should apply.
This role is office based although some home working may be possible. The open plan office is surrounded by beautiful gardens where you are free to roam at lunchtime. A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential due to the remote location of the office, and free parking on site. The office flexi hours are 8:00am-18:00pm and monthly socials revolving around team bonding and usually a good pub lunch.
what we’re looking for.
As the UK Immigration Advisor, you will have varied interests and be bubbly and bright. You must have the OISC level 1 (or higher) qualification and be in a UK immigration role, so you are actively practicing. As a client-facing position, your customer service is unparalleled, and you love nothing more than getting stuck into a tricky administrative task.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.