The polkadotfrog team are looking for a Senior Administrator for a temporary position based in North Cambridge an initial period of 2-3 months for an immediate start.
The main part of the role will be to provide extra support to the office in a busy period for the team while they look to hire someone on a more permanent basis.
Typical duties will include:
- Providing administrative and office support to the team
- Activing as the first point of contact and proactively responding to enquiries
- Organising and arranging travel arrangements and appointments
- Producing itineraries and documents as required
- Managing any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
Why should you apply?
If you’re immediately available and looking for a quick turnaround, this could be the role for you. They’re looking to bring someone in as soon as possible to assist with the transition in taking someone on permanently. The permanent role will be a slightly different role to the one you would be covering so it wouldn’t be a temp to perm and the role is there to cover the period prior the new person starting.
It’s based in North Cambridge and there is ample parking surrounding the office.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous administration or secretarial experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A relaxed and can do attitude
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, efficient and accurate.