Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide admin support to a Head of Department. This is a varied role requiring good attention to detail, great organisation skills and the ability to communicate well. This role requires somebody with relevant and recent experience within an admin based position.
This requirement is due to start ASAP, for 1 month+.
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 16:00
Due to the nature of this role, a current DBS Check is required
- Supporting the Head of Department with various admin duties
- Assisting with pastoral support and student enquires
- Ensuring appropriate security and compliance is in place
- Preparation of various documentation for students and parents
Why should you apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming team within a supportive environment.
What we’re looking for:
The successful applicant should possess:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Will be self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Professional telephone manner and listening skills
- Previous admin experience is essential to this role
- Ability to liaise and communicate well with other team members and line managers