The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work within a busy reception team for an organisation based in Central Cambridge.
The role is a very varied position that sits within the reception area of the department. It’s a very varied position which you will be supported by 2 other members of staff within the team.
Typical duties include:
- Providing secretarial support for the department
- Typing up correspondence
- Organising meeting papers and taking minutes when required
- Assisting HR with updating vacancies databases accordingly.
- Organising meeting rooms for interviews and requesting references when required.
- General administrative duties
Why should you apply?
If you are immediately available and looking for a new position this could be a fantastic option for you, it’s based in Central Cambridge with no parking on site, but has fantastic transport links for buses and the train station is a 15-minute walk away.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous office administration experience
- Proactive, flexible and able to adapt to an ever changing working environment and situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills specifically with MS Office products
- Highly organised, processed-orientated with attention to detail
Previous experience working within a fast paced or large corporate environment would be beneficial but isn’t essential.