An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced project manager or technical team leader with project management to join this world leader in wireless communication and one of the largest independent wireless development teams in the world.
This role is within a highly respected team of project and programme managers in the wireless and digital division, you will be supported by the existing team to develop your Project Management skillset to enable you to lead larger and more complex programmes as your career develops.
You will also support business developers to define projects to meet the needs of prospective clients, lead and motivate multi-disciplinary teams of engineers to deliver these projects as well as report project status to clients, both written, verbal and face to face.
Why should you apply?
An opportunity to work on multiple projects and different markets which include telecommunications, healthcare, industrial, satellite, consumer and automotive.
What we’re looking for:
- Good degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject
- Hands on project management experience
- Proven experience of either project managing small-medium sized projects, or of team leading a discipline (e.g. software) within a larger new product development project
- Experience in planning tasks, then tracking the progress of a team to deliver against those tasks, addressing issues as they arise
- Knowledge in hardware and/or software development
- Excellent in time management, organised, with good interpersonal and leadership ability
- Client exposure (desirable)
- Awareness of Project Management best practices (e.g. APM) (desirable)