Polkadotfrog have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager who will be project managing application projects within the technical environment. This position will play a key role in ensuring quality at every stage of the application lifecycle and this project manager will be centrally placed between the business and Senior IT Management.
As Technical Project Manager, you will take on the ownership of a portfolio of applications that serve our business stakeholders. This candidate will be responsible for the stability and functional delivery of an application or suite of applications within the team. You will be the primary contact point for an application or suite of applications and be able to provide detailed service level information as requested. You will be influencing and implementing the strategic design of the application or the suite of applications helping to drive the backlog prioritisation in line with business strategy as well as shaping application management processes and methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful release implementation in an application development environment.
- Transitioning applications into operations.
- Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Software development and usability design.
- The full application life cycle, with a working knowledge of each of the relevant stages
- Planning tools and delivery methodologies such as MS Project, Prince 2, Jira as well as agile frameworks best practices.
- Effective risk & issue management
- Conveying technical information to a non-technical audience reaching the desired outcome/understanding for both.
- Matrix management of staff.