The polkadotfrog team are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner for a fantastic pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. The role is initially a 6-month role but there is the potential that this would extend or possibly move to a permanent position.
You would be responsible for delivering solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Lead to proactively identify and fill vacancies
Typical duties include:
- Developing and executing sourcing plans
- Building talent pipelines
- Conducting direct sourcing activity
- Researching, screening, and pre-selecting candidates to be put forward for vacancies
- Managing the hiring administration process.
Why should you apply?
This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hands-on and fast moving environment where your IT subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best in class service delivery to the business and candidates. You will be required to work across two sites over a 5-day week, one of which could potentially be from home.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in the IT services sector
- Knowledge of IT roles
- Persuading & influencing skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Customer focused, results orientated approach
- Strong IT/Tech skills to credibly talk to both candidates and stakeholders
It is essential that the successful candidate has a previous background in either the IT or Procurement sector.