We are currently recruiting for a IT Service Desk Support Analyst to join our clients team supporting users on a global scale but specifically supporting Dutch and German users from the Cambridgeshire site.
This vital customer facing role represents an opportunity for a to grow in a established team of expert service analysts, working closely with our experienced web developer team. You will be working to best practise support methodologies and be given the opportunity to take ownership of requests following them to resolution. This role will be dealing with customer issues and helping maintain technical documentation whilst meeting SLA’s whilst adopting ITIL processes.
Applicants will be fluent in Dutch and ideally have some command of German although this is not essential. Applicants shall have experience or a desire to start a career within IT or IT support and have an analytical mind-set and enjoy troubleshooting
While the following will make you stand out:
- Fluent in Dutch. Fluency in German would be advantageous
- Educated to degree standard or an equivalent discipline or have the appropriate industry experience
- Technically minded and customer focused
- Problem solver
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Maintain a calm, analytical disposition
- Willing to take on new skills and improve knowledge of all relevant areas
- Have practical experience in a support environment
- Continue with training in ITIL processes, techniques and best practice
- Focussed on task completion