Polkadotfrog have a brand new and exciting role within a growing technologies team in Cambridge, we’re looking for a client-focused pre-sales or consultant professional who is passionate in developing and providing solutions proposals to the key clients.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will act as a product expert in pre-sales and post-sales role supporting the Sales team as well as engaging with customers to best position the solution for the client’s needs. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all prospects and clients are matched with tailored solutions to fit their technical requirements. You’ll work closely with the Sales team to drive best class pre-sales activities and Product Management team to ensure all aspects of preparation for product release are all test, support with documentation and training materials.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pre-sale support including solution demonstrations, quotations, design, proposal, detailed RFP responses, presentations
- Provide technical training to customers, including the development of bespoke courses as required by the customer
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations to clients.
- Work with CTO, Development and Sales team to identify and recommend action plans which will address new business opportunities
- Authoring and contributing to technical documentation and marketing collateral
- Plan and execute technical product demonstrations or field and lab trials at customer sites
- Coordinate 2nd and 3rd line Support in order to identify and resolve critical issues with customer account networks
- Assist in assessing with all aspects of product performance and design (i.e. defects and enhancements)
- Travel to customer sites (internationally and locally) and to provide support as customer needs dictate
Why should you apply?
This is an opportunity to be part of building something incredible alongside some of the most talented engineers and professionals in the market!
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in Pre-Sales/ Sales consulting role
- Experience in planning, designing and optimizing in-building wireless network
- Knowledge of wireless cellular standards and equipment (LTE GSM, 3G, HSDPA)
- Degree in telecommunications or related subject
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Hands-on product knowledge and experience with the ability to mentor fellow employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Commercial awareness, with a strong customer focus and customer awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written