polkadotfrog have an exclusive Software Engineer requirement for a growing team in St Ives near Cambridge. This is a great new role in a small international team where you will be responsible for analyzing user requirements, designing and developing features for products (including enhancements for existing products, new features, etc.) or platforms within the given quality standards and timelines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of mobile new sites, services and applications as driven by business and customer needs. You will analyze product requirements and design to translate system requirements into task specifications and build code while ensuring that the specified software development best practices are followed and the design and implementation procedures adhere to specifications set by team and group leadership. You shall have experience working with appropriate unit/functional testing to ensure that the product is bug-free and enjoy working on a mix of collaborative projects as well as working alone.
• Strong knowledge of C# .NET (MVC, command line applications)
• Good knowledge of SQL databases (MSSQL)
• Knowledge of source control management systems (Git preferably)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Requires a minimum 1 + years’ work experience using C# .NET in a web focused environment.