Do you have a natural flair for numbers and want to join a thriving company that’s really going places?
Our prestigious, and well-known client in Ipswich is seeking a Senior Finance Assistant to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will work a key role within a busy Accounts department and work a varied role.
Key duties include but are not limited to:-
- Daily management and support of the customer receipt transactions and bank account records
- Preparation of the bank reconciliation report for month-end close and approval of the Financial Accountant
- Month-end currency revaluation of the bank accounts for approval
- Ensuring all customer direct debit collection is on time and accurately calculated.
- Management of credit card and expense processes
- Providing cover for other Finance team members when needed
why you should apply.
What is not to like? This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a hardworking and experienced Finance team within a successful organisation. Our client offers an outstanding team culture, and you will be offered a generous benefits package which includes days of annual leave, plus bank holidays, regular paid team events/lunches, company bonus scheme, sick pay, and excellent Training schemes both personally and professionally.
what we’re looking for.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a Finance related role, specifically of reconciling control accounts
- Ability to work well as an individual as well as being a team player.
- ‘Out-the-box thinker’ being able to identify solutions and commit to delivering a positive change.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and great communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.