The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work for a large software company based in Central Cambridge to start as soon as possible on an initial 6-month temporary basis.
The main requirement for the role will be to assist the team and work with the company’s Operations team.
Typical duties include:
- Coordinating organisations of regular and ad-hoc meetings
- Arranging on and off-site social events
- Working with line managers to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new starters
- Updating database records
- Ad-hoc group administrative duties.
Why should you apply?
If you are immediately available and looking for a new position this could be a fantastic option for you, it’s based in Central Cambridge with parking on site but also is located a short walk away from the train station.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous office administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Proactive, flexible and comfortable juggling heavy workloads
- Excellent IT skills specifically with MS Office products
- Highly organised, processed-orientated with attention to detail
Previous experience working within a fast paced or large corporate environment would be beneficial but isn’t essential.