This is an amazing opportunity for a junior Sales Advisor to join a busy and collaborative team – avoid long hours and unrealistic targets! This Huntingdon based firm are market leaders and now seek a Sales Advisor to join their busy and established team.
This role will see you develop your skills at a really exciting time for this company – this role would suit someone with previous sales experience who is looking to move into a more dynamic position and ditch the long sales hours and heavy KPI’s!
Your duties include:
- Quote new business – across all products
- Renewals for clients
- Sales advice including payments and complaints
- Issue letters as appropriate
- Deal with complaints efficiently
- Undertake accounts and banking duties as required
- All other administration duties
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37.5 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled commission package – this is one of the best companies to work for in Huntingdon, with free parking and a really commutable office!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within an insurance saes role
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Recent experience in a similar role