An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Retention Manager to join a Stamford based company who are part of an internationally known business, real market leaders in their field!
This is a new role within the business, which will see you join the leadership team and help progress the company through retention strategies and new member acquisition. This role would suit someone who has a strong understanding of retention and delivery new strategies to gain new members.
Your duties include:
- Develop and provide leadership on retention and attraction projects
- Continually develop new strategies to obtain and develop members – specifically learners
- Liaise with departments to understand development and identify areas of improvement
- Work with local market and regional teams to ensure consistency and market response
- Drive the new propositions and platforms to improve effectiveness
- Manage member acquisition and budget
- Responsible for insights including reporting
- All other duties as required
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 35 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the most desired employers in the Stamford area, and the minute you step into their offices you will see why!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a retention role
- Ability to influence at senior level
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and organisational skills