The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator for a pharmaceutical company based in Central Cambridge.
The role is initially on a 3 month temporary contract, but could potentially extend past that.
Typical duties include:
- Arranging interviews
- Engaging with recruitment agencies
- Adding data to the CRM system
- Meeting with candidates ready for interview
- Managing hiring manager’s schedules
- Advertising jobs
- Screening CV’s
Why you should apply?
If you’re immediately available and looking to work for a global organisation this could be the perfect role for you! They’re looking for someone to come in on a temporary basis for the first instance but could be a great foot in the door to work for such a fantastic company.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous recruitment admin or coordinator experience
- Great attention to detail
- Good team player
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- T Literate and experienced with using MS Office