The company is an independent social work company that provides high quality social work intervention through accessing its extensive network of experienced social workers from a variety of disciplines and specialisms they have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment and Compliance Officer to join there friendly and passionate team.
As the Recruitment and Compliance Officer, you will join the team in a varied fast paced role and will be responsible for the recruitment and compliance of all staff/workers and the documentation created when the company recruits’ staff and contractors, to service Local Authority contracts, private clients and solicitors.
Why should you apply:
Are you creative and love developing new ideas? Have a passion in Recruitment and enjoy a fast-paced busy working environment where no 2 days are the same. Then the Recruitment and Compliance Officer is the perfect role for you. It is a friendly welcoming environment with free tea and coffee on tap. Easy to access via public transport and free parking. Workplace pension, 21 days holiday with additional bank holidays on top.
What we’re looking for:
- To be responsible for the recruitment of staff and contractors
- Be the first point of contact for job related enquiries
- Develop positive relationships with colleagues, contracted staff and outside agencies
- Develop needs, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas
- Complete interviews as required, ensuring notes are kept.
- Ensuring compliance for all new recruits e.g., Eligibility to work in the UK, DBS barred list checked.
- Sourcing references and gaining relevant documentation.
- Keeping managers to update on recruitment and candidate journey.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.