The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting a Publications Coordinator to work for our fantastic global organisation who are based South of Cambridge.
One of the main parts of the position would be sending publications to the appropriate individuals so that they can be reviewed and maintained in the publications database.
Other duties include:
- Assisting with compliance components
- Creating and maintain an accurate and complete data record in the companies e-publication system.
- Serving as the first-line contact for external and internal queries regarding publication.
- Supporting and contributing to process improvements for the internal publication reviews.
Why should you apply?
It’s an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge. They are an excellent global organisation and they are looking for someone who is looking for is looking to move forward in a position, would be able to challenge the status quo, think beyond the role and drive continuous improvement.
The role is initially a 6 month contract for a long-term sickness, however the team are expanding and for the right candidate the role could develop and potentially extend past the original 6 month date.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- Proficient with IT software and with different database systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external.
It would be beneficial if the successful candidate familiar with working in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, but is not essential.
The client are looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.