If you are an experienced administrator with experience in project support and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity that can offer you training, development, a fun working environment in a forward thinking and really cool industry – then this company would love to meet you!
This Peterborough based firm specialised in all things media and work in a really cool part of the media world. You will be reporting directly into the Operations Manager and have access to some amazing tools to help your career progress.
Your duties include:
- Manage and coordinate projects within different departments
- Organising meetings
- General administration
- Using in house programmes to monitor progress of projects
- Work with different departments
- Attending networking meetings and shows relevant to projects
- Keep up to date with industry and media trends
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 35 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the coolest companies to work for the in the Peterborough area. Working alongside some of the coolest Media companies and surrounded by people who have been in the industry for a long time!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Hardworking, proactive approach
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate
- Strong IT skills
- Some project experience is desirable but not essential