The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a fantastic Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator for a 6-month temporary role to start as soon as possible.
The role will initially be based in the centre of Cambridge, but the team they would be working in will be moving to the Luton office towards the end of the year, so the candidate needs to be flexible to work in both locations.
The main part of the role would be supporting the PMO team to perform and coordinate core PMO functions including planning, reporting and delivering assurance.
Other duties include:
- Responsible for PMO meeting invites and diary management
- Ensuring programme level documentation is uploaded onto their SharePoint.
- Providing support to Project Manager/Lead in planning, managing and monitoring major projects.
- Effective managing changes to projects and programmes.
- General Administrative duties as required.
Why should you apply?
The role will initially based in Central Cambridge, where there are fantastic public transport links to the site however there is not parking available on site. Then in November they are looking to move the finance team to the companies Luton office. So it would be ideal if the successful candidate was based between the two offices as you would need to work between both offices on occasion.
The client is looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience providing PMO support in a fast paced environment.
- A strong understanding in project management and governance frameworks.
- Excellent IT skills in particular with MS Office products.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Productive and flexible approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks, remain calm and focused under pressure deadlines.
- Process driven and able to follow instructions.
It would be desirable but isn’t essential if the successful candidate had an understanding of agile, prince 2 and waterfall frameworks.