The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a fantastic Pharmaceutical company based in South Cambridge, they’re looking for a Project Co-Ordinator for a two-year temporary contract role to start as soon as possible.
The role will be working within the company’s transition team and assisting an office move to a new site, you’ll be tasked with co-ordinating movement of equipment between over 1000 suppliers so they therefore need someone who’s had previous exposure to dealing with external contractors and logistics.
Other duties include:
- Coordinating internal and external reports for the projects team.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project schedule including any administrative tasks within the project.
- Preparing meeting agendas, minutes, presentations and tables.
- Compiling summary documents and distributing to the rest of the project team as required.
- General Administrative duties as required.
Why should you apply?
It’s an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge. They are an excellent global organisation and they are looking for someone who is looking for is looking to move forward in a position, would be able to challenge the status quo, think beyond the role and drive continuous improvement.
The role is based in South Cambridge and there is ample parking on site.
The client is looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.
What we’re looking for:
They are looking for someone with previous experience working in Project management or within project teams as they need someone to come in and hit the ground running.
- Excellent IT skills in particular with MS Office products
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Productive and flexible approach to work
- Process driven and able to follow instructions