The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a fantastic Pharmaceutical company based in the centre of Cambridge; they’re looking for a Project Co-Ordinator for a 6-month temporary role to start as soon as possible.
The role will sit closely with the Recruitment/HR team so the client are looking for someone who would have a real awareness of working or running projects within the area, but ultimately the role is about running the projects so a clear understanding and experience working within project management is still required.
Typical Duties include:
- Supporting and leading with on-boarding work streams
- Supporting deployment and changes to the Employee Referral Programme
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Providing support to Project Manager/Lead in planning, managing and monitoring major projects.
- Effective managing changes to projects and programmes.
- General Administrative duties as required.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a very experienced Project Coordinator who is looking to move up into their first Project Manager/Junior Project Manager role.
The role is based in Central Cambridge, there is a fantastic public transport links to the site however there is not parking available on site.
The client is looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Project Coordinator with a HR or Office Support bias.
- Excellent IT skills in particular with MS Office products.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Productive and flexible approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks, remain calm and focused under pressure deadlines.
- Process driven and able to follow instructions.