The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a fantastic Pharmaceutical company based in the centre of Cambridge, they’re looking for a Project Co-Ordinator for a 6 month temporary role to start as soon as possible.
The main part of the role would be dealing with any requests for information about internal projects and ensuring a smooth end-to-end process for each request.
Other duties include:
- Coordinating clinical information sharing requests.
- Using tools to monitor progress on information requests.
- Responsible for tracking progress of requests.
- Incorporating the customer need into lifecycle of the process.
- General Administrative duties as required.
Why should you apply?
It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge. They are an excellent global organisation and they are looking for someone who is looking for is looking to move forward in a position, would be able to challenge the status quo, think beyond the role and drive continuous improvement.
The role is based in Central Cambridge, there is a fantastic public transport links to the site however there is not parking available on site.
The client is looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.
It is an initial 6-month contract, however they are recruiting permanently for the role eventually and for the right candidate there could be the opportunity to move to a permanent contract.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Excellent IT skills in particular with MS Office products.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Productive and flexible approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks, remain calm and focused under pressure deadlines.
- Process driven and able to follow instructions.
Previous experience working in a Pharmaceutical or scientific environment would be beneficial but not essential.