The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a temporary PPM Administrator to work for our client who are based just North West of Cambridge.
They’re ideally looking for someone for initially 3 months to get started as soon as possible.
The main part of the role would be to ensure that compliance documentation is arranged and sent out to clients.
Other duties include:
- Uploading documentation for tracking
- Keeping records and files up to date
- Production of PPM schedules
- Raising work orders for remedial works
- Ad-hoc administration in line with Service Manage needs
Why should you apply?
If you’re immediately available and looking for a quick turnaround, this could be the role for you! It is initially a temporary assignment for an initial period of three months, but could potentially extend past that.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working with PPM
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Fantastic IT skills and proficient in MS Office products
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience using CAFM systems