In this position you will be a key member of the team that processes the payment of staff salaries through the payroll system in an accurate & timely manner. Typical duties will include:
- Administration of all statutory payments according to government legislation
- Process joiners, leavers, and amendments to payroll system
- Provide advice to employees and managers in relation to pay & directing to HMRC when unable to advise
- Ability to perform manual calculation of payments when needed
- Dealing with internal & external payroll deductions such as pensions, salary sacrifice & court orders.
- Reconcile key nominal ledger payroll accounts on a monthly basis
- Complete various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations.
- Dealing with Year End processes and procedures
- Dealing with Auto enrollment pension administration
Why should you apply?
- Company Pension scheme
- Increased annual leave after 12 months service
- Ongoing training, personal development & career progression
- Competitive pay rates
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate with fantastic communication skills, both written & verbal that can resolve complex problems in a sensate environment that is often confidential. The ideal candidate will have had previous exposure to high volume & hourly paid payrolls ideally across multiple sites as well as advanced Microsoft excel skills. Previous experience using NGA Resourcelink would be beneficial.