Credit Controllers! Are you looking for flexible working in a forward thinking family friendly and professional firm? Then this firm would love to meet you.
You will be required to work independently, duties include:
- Collecting outstanding payments
- Insuring timely and effective collections of debts
- Resolving client queries
- Negotiating payment terms
- All areas of administration as required
Why should you apply?
This company offers great benefits, flexible working hours and days within a friendly and professional atmosphere and management of your own desk.
Training and development is available, along with good holiday allowance and free parking.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Ability to self-manage
- Good IT skills
- Good communications skills, verbally and written.