A fantastic opportunity for a Part-Time Temporary Administrator to join our leading Procurement client on the outskirts of Ipswich. This is a very busy and varied role working with a hardworking and experienced team.
- Liaising with suppliers, collecting data, and ensuring transactions are run smoothly.
- Customer bill verification
- Data input into Excel and our in-house systems.
- Answering the telephone, ensuring to provide excellent communication
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
We are looking for someone to work 14 hours spread over Monday to Wednesday.
Requirements for the Successful Candidate:
- Numeracy and customer service skills are essential.
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Strong excel skills are essential.
- Experience in the use of email
- Ability to use initiative as well as being part of a focused team
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.