A fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious and well-established company in the outskirts of Woodbridge as their Part Time Administrator. This position will offer a variety of responsibilities including –
- Overseeing central orders, working with suppliers, and checking confirmations
- Data entry and ensuring all data is inputted correctly.
- Sending out confirmations via email
- Answering incoming calls, and providing fantastic customer service
The Part-Time Administrator will work a 20 – 25-hour week, with the working pattern being flexible.
Own transport is essential due to the location of work.
why you should apply.
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking, and fast-growing company with an impressive backstory. With a known reputation for offering excellent training schemes/clear progression routes. Our client also offers a great benefit package including, professional training, wellbeing options, paid staff and family events, and much more!
what we’re looking for.
- Experience working in an Administration position.
- Competent in Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload.
- A confident and professional individual
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.