The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for a temporary role based in central Cambridge.
The client are looking for someone on an ongoing temporary basis while they recruit for a permanent member of the team.
The main part of the role will be to provide a high level of executive and administrative support to a team of directors.
Main duties will include:
- Diary management
- Booking travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Responding to external and internal enquiries by telephone and email.
- Establishing working relationships with the support staff and senior workers.
Why should you apply?
The role is initially a short-term temporary position to cover the period while they get someone more permanently, however they’ve said that while the candidate is temping in the role they would be in consideration for the permanent role should they be interested. The role is working a fantastic organisation based in the centre of Cambridge. There’s no parking on site, however there are fantastic transport links into the centre where they are located.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous secretarial/PA experience
- Previous experience of assisting and supporting at senior management level
- Able to work as part of a team
- Organised with excellent time management skills and able to work under time pressured deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal