The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for a temporary role based in central Cambridge.
The client are looking for someone on a temporary basis on an ongoing temporary basis, likely to last between 2-3 months.
The role will be heavily focused around diary management and dealing with the client busy diary and prioritising their heavy work load.
Other duties will include:
- Making travel arrangements and itineraries within the UK and overseas.
- Support Senior EA’s to manage scheduling of meetings
- Responding to external and internal enquiries by telephone and email.
- Drafting letters, reports, proposals, minutes and drafting correspondence where possible.
- Establishing working relationships with the support staff and senior workers.
Why should you apply?
The role would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is immediately available and looking for a new temporary position. It is working a fantastic organisation based in the centre of Cambridge. There’s no parking on site, however there are fantastic transport links into the centre where they are located.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous secretarial/PA experience
- Previous experience of assisting and supporting at senior management level
- Able to work as part of a team
- Organised with excellent time management skills and able to work under time pressured deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal