The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for a temporary role based in central Cambridge.
The client are looking for someone on a temporary basis for an initial 8 week period, but it could potentially extend past.
The role will be heavily focused around diary management and dealing with the client busy diary and prioritising their heavy work load.
Other duties will include:
- Making travel arrangements and itineraries within the UK and overseas.
- Support Senior EA’s to manage scheduling of meetings
- Responding to external and internal enquiries by telephone and email.
- Drafting letters, reports, proposals, minutes and drafting correspondence where possible.
- Establishing working relationships with the support staff and senior workers.
Why should you apply?
The role will initially be a temporary position for up to around 8 weeks. The role will be working a fantastic organisation based in the centre of Cambridge. There’s no parking on site, however there are fantastic transport links into the centre where they are located.
They’re ideally looking for interviews next week with the successful candidate to start on the 29th of November.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous secretarial/PA experience
- Previous experience of assisting and supporting at senior management level
- Able to work as part of a team
- Organised with excellent time management skills and able to work under time pressured deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal