The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for a fantastic Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, they’re looking for a temporary Office Administrator.
The vacancy is a brand new role within the team and will initially be based on a 6 month temporary contract, but could move to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The company have recently gone through a large period of group and have had a change in the companies benefit packages. The main duties of the role will be assisting with the administration behind some of the changes to the benefit package along with more general administrative duties
Other duties include:
- Issuing car permits for staff for all sites
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Organising and booking meeting rooms
- Issuing workplace updates
- General Administrative duties as required.
Why should you apply?
It’s an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge. They are an excellent global organisation and they are looking for someone who is looking for is looking to move forward in a position, would be able to challenge the status quo, think beyond the role and drive continuous improvement.
The role will mainly be based at the Cambridge site where there is no parking, however it can be split between there other site in South Cambridge where there is parking available on site.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous administration experience
- A professional, confident and proactive approach
- Able to manage a heavy workload in a time sensitive environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong IT skills in particular MS Office packages
The client are looking for someone who is immediately available or has a short notice period and would be able to start in the next couple of weeks.