An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join a well-established publishing firm. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to gain full autonomy and have access to some amazing tools in the workplace.
If you are a creative, organised and have a good knowledge of web content, social media campaigns and the latest SEO algorithms then this firm would love to meet you!
Your duties include:
- Creating and developing new social media campaigns
- Using online analytics
- Create and deliver content for newsletters and other forums
- Ensuring campaigns are kept up to date
- Liaising with clients
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 35 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the most desired employers in the Bourne area and is rapidly growing!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- A strong knowledge of web contact, social media campaigns and SEO algorithms
- Previous marketing experience
- Good organisational skills and ability to self-manage
- Strong IT skills
- Recent experience in a similar role