The polkadotfrog recruitment team is seeking a Maintenance & Facilities Assistant to join a very successful Technology company in Cambridge. Please note you will only be shortlisted if you have experience working within a busy and varied facilities role.
Why should you apply:
Centrally located with bags of parking with airy and modern offices, you will be supporting the Facilities Manager in running a smooth and efficient service to create a safe and enjoyable environment to work in.
If you are IOSH qualified then this is desirable but not essential and likewise with Manual Handling.
What we’re looking for:
A hands-on, adaptable and self-driven individual who is capable of manual handling tasks, including lifting, bending and moving goods.
- Monitoring, maintenance and arranging replacement/repairs of fixtures & fittings
- Maintain office equipment
- Set-up rooms for internal events
- Support reception with front of house set-up/clear downs
- Solving ad-hoc fixes
- Accommodating new joiners with location of furniture and equipment
- Close liaison with in-house caterer
- Environment checks
- Provide cover for absences
These duties are just a basic outline and are not exhaustive. Please call Lizzie on 01954 213400 for further details and a full job specification.