Legal Secretaries! If you are an experienced Legal Secretary in Private Client and are looking for a new challenging role with more freedom and responsibility then this is the role for you. This established and reputable law firm now seeks an experienced Legal Secretary in Private Client to join one of their busiest offices.
You will be joining the Private Client team and report directly to support the partners with key responsibilities, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced private client Legal Secretary to develop their skills and gain some amazing skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting solicitors with typing, secretarial support
- Document Control
- Diary keeping, arrange appointments and meetings
- Preparing correspondence
- Management of client/matter
- Meeting client
- Use of administrative systems
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established firm who operate across the country with multiple offices, flexible working and career progression surrounded by a like minded and experienced team.
What we are looking for:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience in Private Client
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Experience of working within a professional organisation
- Audio/copy typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills