Our client is working exclusively with polkadotfrog to recruit an experienced HR & Payroll Manager who would like to join a market leading business as they continue their successful growth plans. This role balances a wide variety of interesting duties which will give you the opportunity to take ownership of pivotal procedures and implement new processes within their established functions, alongside other interesting projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make positive and effective changes.
Main duties include:
• Ensuring the effectiveness and accuracy of the HR and Payroll function
• Implementing a robust recruitment and retention programme
• Assessing and leading the role out of HR and Payroll related IT Systems
• Managing 10 direct reports, overseeing the management of over 1,000 employees
The successful candidate will have:
• A background in HR and Payroll management
• CIPD Qualification (desirable)
• Enthusiasm and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills