Our client based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a HR officer, covering maternity leave. You will be expected to support the Head of HR in their growing company. Our client works with some of the best companies in the world on a consultative basis helping to create opportunities of growth for their businesses.
The Position: Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the entire 360 recruitment cycle
- Supporting the Head of HR
- Draft and issuing paperwork for employees
- Be a part of the Learning and Development team
- Be responsible for the payroll and benefits for employees
Why should you apply? While our client is a leader in their field, they pride themselves on being a friendly, collaborative company. They have a flat hierarchy and are a social team. If you would like to be part of this holistic and innovative company, this might be the role for you!
What we’re looking for: Someone who:
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in a HR generalist role
- Has prior experience in payroll, benefits and recruitment
- Is a team player and willing to take on tasks that may lie outside of their job description