The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator for a temporary role to start in the new year for a company based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The role is likely to last for at least 6 months initially and for the right person could move to a permanent position.
The role is an administration role placed within the HR team assisting them with the HR administration tasks. The client are ideally looking for a really strong administrator who has previously worked within HR.
Typical duties will include:
- Organising and maintaining internal database records, updating them when required.
- Assisting with the payroll team by providing relevant employee records.
- Helping to prepare HR documents.
- Booking internal meeting rooms
- General office administration tasks.
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for someone who is immediately available and is looking for a new Administration role, the role would be based within a HR team, so if you had previous experience that would be beneficial, however if this was something you were looking for further exposure to it would be an excellent opportunity to learn new skills. It’s initially a temporary role for around 6 months, but for the right person could move to a permanent position.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent previous administration skills.
- Very organised and with an excellent level of attention to detail.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to effectively build relationships.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Proficient IT skills in particular with Microsoft Office products.
It would be beneficial but isn’t essential if the successful candidate had previous experience working within HR bias would be preferred.