Our client is looking for an organised and driven individual to join their established team; this is the perfect opportunity for someone who would like to develop a long-lasting career in a successful national company.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to progress within the team and business, so this role will suit someone with drive and ambition.
This is a varied role which requires excellent communication skills;
- To deal with all telephone/fax/written requests for service from customers and contract managers/supervisors
- Book Preventive Planned Maintenance services for the engineers
- To allocate the engineers to reactive and project works
- Ensure that the engineering time is used effectively
- To impart information to the engineers to enable them to submit their reports correctly, providing job numbers, service hours allowed, contact names, site addresses, service types and reported/identified problems.
Communicating with customers and engineers, logging information on the help desk system.
Ensure that the engineering labour is utilized in the best manner possible
Issue and confirm returns of planned maintenance services
Input engineers reports onto the helpdesk and planned maintenance computer systems
Enter new contracts and adjust existing contracts on the systems as required by the contract managers
Progress specialist engineering services to ensure compliance to orders
Raise and progress orders to authorised supplier
Work with other help desk coordinators to maintain cover during normal working hours
Provide management reports from the IT systems employed to managers and customers as required
Continually strive to improve the flow of information to engineers and customers and to make improvements to the procedures
Comply with company procedures as set out in the Business Management System
Maintain call out rota and issue to those involved
Ensure information from the help desk is correctly filed in the contract files
Receive calls allocate works and support the administration reporting