This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to develop your career in an established and reputable company. This is an extremely rewarding company to work with and they offer a fantastic career development programme to excel your skills.
You will be working within the Health and Safety department reporting into the Health and Safety Manager. They offer an unrivalled benefits package and you can be sure to gain full autonomy in a lovely working environment. This company will help you grow and develop your skills and fast track your career.
This role would suit someone with Health and Safety experience in a busy environment, highly organised and experience in public service would be ideal but not essential.
Your duties include:
- Maintain and review the Occupational Health and Safety Environmental Management System
- Process procedures to ensure compliance
- Prepare detailed technical and analytical reports
- Maintain H&S project activities and research
- Identify and discuss development opportunities
- Identify and recommend effective solutions to address potential weaknesses
- Support management teams through development, review and maintenance of risk assessments and management issues
- Development and delivery of specialist technical training
- All areas of administration
- All other duties as required
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the most desired employers in the Huntingdon area, and the minute you step into their offices you will see why!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a Health and Safety Advisor role
- Experience in the public sector is desired but not essential
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and organisational skills