This is an amazing opportunity for a Head of Sales to join a hugely established and reputable firm in the Huntingdon area. This company are market leaders and now seek an experienced Sales professional to head up the Sales team.
If you are experienced within the sales industry and have a strong background with producing results and managing a sales team, then this company would be really keen to offer you an immediate exploratory chat.
You will be acting as a Head of Sales and expected to focus on growth and existing relationship within the Insurance Market. If you have experience within the Insurance Industry this is highly desirable.
Your duties include:
- Responsible for development and performance of all sales
- Head the sales team to deliver excellent customer service
- Establish plans and strategies to expand customer base
- Implement development and training for sales staff
- Develop a business plan and strategy to grow
- Set targets and manage sales team
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity
- Control expenses and budgets
- Ensure group operates within the rules
- All other duties as required
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37.5 hour working week, highly competitive salary and unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the most desired employers in the Huntingdon area, and the minute you step into their offices you will see why!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within an Administration role
- Some experience in an insurance firm is desired but not necessary
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.