This brand-new position is for an experienced Sales Team Leader to join this rapidly growing business and oversee their National Accounts team as well as execute revenue growth strategies. The main functions of this role will include but are not limited to,
- Development of a growth strategy, including overseeing the proactive new business pipeline, creating strategic customer relationships
- Supporting and motivating the team to reach monthly and annual targets.
- Developing new and existing team members through effective coaching, mentoring, and training.
- Work effectively with senior decision-makers to develop long-term strategic alliances that deliver bottom-line profit for the business.
- Collaborating with the Sales team and other internal departments in support of overall company business objectives
- Handing key accounts in terms of pricing, client meetings
Although our client’s head office is based in Ipswich, Suffolk. They are open for someone to work remotely due to having a Nationwide presence.
why you should apply.
The team environment in this company is fantastic, as well as an awesome benefit package which includes, quarterly company bonus schemes, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays,) access to regular training, paid company events, life assurance and so much more! As well as this, our client has a fantastic reputation with regular staff training and creating and implementing excellent career pathways.
what we’re looking for.
- Proven work experience as an Area Sales Manager, Senior Account manager, or similar
- Minimum 10 years experience in sales/sales management
- Trained in advanced sales and consultative sales practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in writing proposals and implementing strategies from concept to completion.
- Excellent IT skills including CRM software.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.