At polkadotfrog, we are seeking bright and ambitious graduates with programming skills and a degree in Computer Science to join a growing and well established engineering company in Cambridge. Working within a busy and experienced software team, this role will have board development and support responsibilities.
This role will expose you to work on software product development/projects of cutting-edge technology. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in all elements of the full Product life cycle as well as working on ad-hoc technical problem.
- Software development, integration and test
- Documenting design work to facilitate future maintenance
- Working through test programs to verify products satisfy their requirements
- Working as part of small project teams and delivering to project objectives and timescales
- Providing technical support to other teams /departments
Why should you apply?
An exciting opportunity for someone to grow their skill set in an incredibly supportive team. You’ll be aligned with an experienced engineer who will act as your mentor and get hands-on experience of projects from day one as well as interaction with the wider Engineering team including NPI and Software Test.
What we’re looking for:
- Good degree in Computer Science/Engineering from a leading university
- A genuine passion for software development
- A can-do attitude with plenty of new ideas
- An ability to get along with other members of the wider development team
- Ideally some commercial experience gained through an industrial placement or since graduating
- Experience in C/C++/C# programming languages
- Experience in software design and development methodologies, operating systems and networks (desirable)