Genuine training and development – Fantastic long term career opportunities – Great bonus / incentive scheme
Are you confident in picking up the phone, can demonstrate great listening and negotiation skills and know how to build relationships and trust? All of these skills mean you can hit the ground running in recruitment and gain the financial rewards and long-term career aspirations can be reached.
What’s on offer as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
- Basic Salary £16-20k
- First year earnings £25k-50k
- A fun, transparent and supportive team
- Early finishes on Friday
- Flexible working
- Individual and team incentive driven bonus
- On job and external training (fully funded)
The role as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant?
The role will involve a lot of training, starting with a on the job induction where you will be trained within IT Recruitment. There will also be daily and weekly workshops, as well as one on ones to help your own individual progression. You will be carrying out the role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Resourcer, which will include a variety of responsibilities with the main goal being to assist consultants through sourcing great candidates. You will use a variety of techniques learnt in your training, conduct interviews and manage the overall recruitment process. You will also be looking for new business through business development and networking to help contribute to the growth of the company.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Prior sales experience preferable, but not essential
- Ideally a passion for IT, Tech or Engineering
- A team player
- A positive, fun and ‘can do’ attitude
- Looking for a career not just a job