A leading global technology company are offering an exceptional opportunity to join them at a vital time in the growth of their business as a Business Development Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate or existing sales professional looking to build a career in sales where earning potential is uncapped. You must be fluent in Dutch.
- Respond proactively and promptly to sales leads and to qualify them.
- Work directly with Account Managers on campaigns to build sales pipeline.
- Research new sales prospects and support Account manager to maintain regular contact with existing customers.
- To support account managers with facilitating onsite workshops and public web workshops.
- Promote company events to Sales leads and existing customers.
- Build strong working relationships with customers.
- Update and Maintain company CRM system
- Making in excess of 60 phone calls per day.
- Managing Sales Diaries
- Using LinkedIn to engage with prospect customers and build contacts list.
Why should you apply? This role offers the successful graduate the chance to work for one of Cambridge’s most recent success stories supporting their incredible growth and contributing to a global organisation with unlimited progression opportunities.
What we’re looking for: No previous work experience is required as full training will be provided. You must be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You must be degree educated.