My Cambridge based client is currently seeking a graduate to join their rapidly growing company. This position will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Technical Specialist teams to support the company’s business development.
- Respond proactively and promptly to sales leads and to qualify them.
- Work directly with Account Managers on campaigns to build sales pipeline.
- Research new sales prospects and support Account manager to maintain regular contact with existing customers.
- To support account managers with facilitating onsite workshops and public web workshops.
- Promote company events to Sales leads and existing customers.
- Build strong working relationships with customers.
- Update and Maintain company CRM system
- Making in excess of 60 phone calls per day.
- Managing Sales Diaries
- Using LinkedIn to engage with prospect customers and build contacts list.
Why should you apply? This is an office based role in which you will establish relationships with new and existing customers to uncover and sell high value opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking for their first role
What we’re looking for: No previous work experience is needed as full training will be provided. You must be degree educated. You must be fluent in Dutch or any of the Scandinavian languages.