Legal Secretaries! This established and extremely respectable firm now seeks an experienced Float Legal Secretary to join one of their busiest offices. You don’t need Float experience, just a sound knowledge of the secretarial duties and a strong drive to do your job well.
You will be joining the secretarial team and support the partners with key responsibilities, this is a fantastic opportunity for an organised secretary to develop their skills under supervision of exceptional solicitors.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting solicitors with typing, secretarial support
- Document Control
- Diary keeping, arrange appointments and meetings
- Preparing correspondence
- Management of client/matter
- Meeting client
- Use of administrative systems
Why should you apply?
This is a reputable business across east Anglia with multiple office sites, free parking, flexible working, career progression with a friendly team environment.
What we are looking for:
- Previous legal secretarial experience or secretarial experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Experience of working within a professional organisation
- Audio/copy typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills