In this role as a project administrator within the finance department you will be responsible for providing strategic, management and operational financial support to the wider business as part of a finance system transformation project. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that relevant data and information is accurate, timely and continually managed and updated.
- Ensuring that jobs are correctly set up in accordance with company policy including set up, billing & revenue rules, time and expense reporting.
- Ensure full business ownership of migrated data with appropriate sign off ahead of go live
- Develop test scripts to ensure adequate test coverage
- Develop the detailed cutover plan
- Support initial reviews of NetSuite configuration
- This is a full time role with the potential for some occasional home working once up to speed on the project
Why should you apply?
- Annual bonus
- 25 days’ holidays + Bank holidays
- Private medical insurance, including money towards dental care, optical care and sports massages
- Corporate discounts at various restaurants & retailers
- Regular employee events
What we’re looking for:
A candidate with a solid finance background, gained within a commercial environment with a strong eye for detail and a passion for following a process. You will be commercially minded and numerically aware, thriving under pressure & utilising your analytical nature to challenge as the role and your involvement grows
- AAT Qualified or Relevant Experience (Essential)
- Previous experience within a data transformation or finance project team (highly desirable)
- Clear communication skills (verbal & written) to ensure good stakeholder management
- Netsuite experience (desirable)
- Commercially minded with experience within a large multifaceted organisation