Looking for a graduate opportunity or sandwich year internship? Join one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies in an exciting position with amazing career prospects.
The Position: This position is within the price implementation sector of the finance team where you will be supporting with day to day work in research & analytics, providing data analysis to optimise new product launches & improve current lifecycle product price maintenance. You will also be maintaining the central library of pricing information for use across the global marketplace including end user support, technical training & data maintenance.
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity to join well-known, global company, with a strong track record of interns in this position becoming permanent employees in the department & across the wider business.
What we’re looking for:
- BSc or MSc Student with experience of interest in the finance and/or healthcare sectors
- Fluent English Language skills
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Strong skills using Microsoft works packages especially Excel & Word
- Inquisitive nature, able to ask good questions with clear communication