Are you a strong administrator with experience in sales and finance? This company are looking for a senior administrator with a strong skill set in finance – specifically credit control, with a knowledge of the sales and media sector.
This firm are based in Peterborough, with stunning offices and a great working environment, you would be working in a fun environment with opportunity to travel to their London head office and Manchester branch!
Your duties include:
- Deal with purchase orders, customer invoices and process credits
- General credit control duties
- Manage and coordinate projects within different departments
- Ensure all account information in sales system is correct
- Qualifying leads into accounts in CRM system
- Organising meetings
- General administration
- Using in house programmes to monitor progress of projects
- Work with different departments
- Travel to London one day a week and Manchester 1 day a month
- Keep up to date with industry and media trends
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer an unrivalled benefits package – this is one of the coolest companies to work for the in the Peterborough area. Working alongside some of the coolest Media companies and surrounded by people who have been in the industry for a long time!
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Hardworking, proactive approach
- Previous finance and sales experience
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate
- Strong IT skills
- Some project experience is desirable but not essential