A fantastic Cambridge based company operating in the tech sector, are recruiting for Finance Analyst to join the team on a temporary basis (6 months) the company offers an opportunity to make a difference within an interesting project with a collaborative team & beautiful modern offices.
The Position: in this position the successful candidate will be working on a project to move all company finance reporting to the finance team as a central hub. This is a complex process requiring strong communication skills to effectively understand the needs of each part of the business, asking the right questions to allow the documentation to be completed in a detailed manner as finance functions are taken away from the operational team.
- Investigation of existing financial reporting across the business
- Documentation of processes and requirements for the preparation of these reports
- Collate all reporting & bring structure to the internal reporting catalogue
- Deliver reports identified through your investigations ensure a solid transition from the operational to the internal reporting team
Why should you apply? A big name in the Cambridge tech sector, offering a varied role with exposure to the wider business whilst embarking on a key project, a fantastic company who work in a modern, forward thinking & inclusive culture
What we’re looking for:
- Strong management accounts experience
- Analytical and inquisitive mind-set
- Detailed & methodical work ethic
- Strong communicator across departments & excellent written skills
- CIMA qualified (desirable)