A very exciting time to join our well-established and growing client on the outskirts of Ipswich as their Finance Administrator! This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in various Finance functions and work alongside a supportive and friendly team!
- Manage Accounts inbox.
- Process Purchase invoices
- Inputting data for the P&L Analysis
- Setting up new accounts
- Reconcile required nominal ledger accounts monthly or as directed.
- Process all data in respect of international operations.
- Supporting other departments with general Administration as and when needed.
Why should you apply:
Our client is a very successful family business that has been trading for over 25 years and has an excellent reputation within its industry. Benefits include excellent office facilities, great holiday allowance, additional paid and sick leave, free parking, and paid social events!
What we’re looking for:
- High Level of numeracy
- Previous working knowledge within a Finance role
- IT skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent timekeeping
- Knowledge within Sage 50 would be beneficial.
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.