On behalf of our client, polkadotfrog are seeking an enthusiastic & proactive personal assistant to join a growing team within a modern & fun environment.
The Position: this is a varied role where you will be assisting one of the company directors in both a professional capacity. Typical duties will include:
- Proactive diary management
- Organising travel bookings, meeting & purchases
- Liaising & interacting with clients
- Handling confidential & sensitive information
- Organising catering & refreshments
- General administration & day to day errands
Why should you apply? A fun, modern company at a critical growth point, looking to expand their team, offering competitive benefits & salary as well as a fantastic work environment & modern offices.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role
- High level of education
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office